Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed May 29, 2024 11:06 am

Hello, I have a rtf that I need to convert to PDF, however the PDF created from this file has broken line wrappings and other formatting.

Can you, please, check it, if it is something I can handle on my side? Files are attached.

Thanks,

Jan

jan.zanda

Thu May 30, 2024 3:54 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
I have checked the first few pages of the documents you provided, but I did not find the issue you described. To assist you in resolving the problem more quickly, could you please provide the specific page number and a screenshot of the issue? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Fri May 31, 2024 6:50 am

Sorry about confusion. I revised the files and the problem is not in line wrappings, but with shifting the content so the original RTF page content is different than the result pdf. You can see it at "Hlava II" header on page 3, in pdf there is less text to the end of the page than in the RTF. The text has been shifted do next page.

This might be the same problem as here (an issue I also reported)

page-content-moved-to-another-list-when-converting-to-pdf-t12915.html

jan.zanda

Fri May 31, 2024 11:55 am

Hi,

Thank you for the further description.
I have reproduced your issue and it has been logged in our bug tracking system as SPIREDOC-10586. Our development department will investigate and fix your issue. Will let you know as soon as there is an update.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Return to Spire.Doc