Spire.XLS is a professional Excel API that enables developers to create, manage, manipulate, convert and print Excel worksheets. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.XLS for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:34 am

I am presently using spire.xls (evaluation) for python for my personal project that involves converting an excel sheet into pdf. While the program works flawlessly, the Red evaluation copy watermark is right across the pdf masking some of the contents. I was wondering if there is a way to either move the watermark to a different location in the document where it does not obstruct the data or if there a free spire.xls for python (like you do for .NET or Java) available that does not show the watermark? Kindly help. Thanks.

balajith

Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:41 am

Hello,

Thanks for your interests in our Spire.Xls. At present, there is no free version of spire.xls for Python available. Regarding the watermark of our commercial version, sorry there is no way to move its' location. However, we are willing to provide a temporary license ( one month free) to help you remove it. Our sales team already sent the temporary license to your email, please check and apply it.

If you meet any other problems, please feel free to let us know.

Sincerely,
Amin
E-iceblue support team

Amin.Gan

Return to Spire.XLS