Spire.PDF is a professional PDF library applied to creating, writing, editing, handling and reading PDF files without any external dependencies. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.PDF for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Jul 11, 2024 8:50 pm

I am using Free version of Spire PDF and recently upgraded to the latest version 10.2.0
I know that there is a limitation of merging 10 pages in the free version and it was working fine before the upgrade.

However, after the version upgrade, it is no longer working for 10 pages and throwing a System.ArgumentException: The page already exists in some section. (Parameter 'page') at Spire.Pdf.PdfSection

It works fine for less than 10 pages but no longer working for 10 pages. Is that a known issue? Is there any recommended fix with the free version? I am using an array of streams to merge the Pdf files which is the first overloaded method:

PdfDocumentBase PdfDocument.MergeFiles(Stream[] streams)

rakeshnsw

Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:05 am

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
I have reproduced the issue you mentioned and logged it into our bug tracking system with ticket number SPIREPDF-6897. Our dev team will investigate and fix this issue. Once it's resolved, we will update you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:58 pm

Hello Doris,

Thanks for your response and creating a support ticket.
Is there any estimated timeline to get this issue fixed?
And is there any portal available to track the progress of the ticket SPIREPDF-6897?

Thank You.
Best Regards,
Rakesh Jaiswal

rakeshnsw

Wed Jul 17, 2024 2:47 am

Hi,

I'm sorry, but our bug tracking system is an internal one and cannot be opened to the public. The development team is still investigating this issue, and we cannot provide you with a specific time for now. We will inform you in a timely manner after this problem is solved. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Sincerely,
Doris
E-iceblue support team

Doris.Liu

Return to Spire.PDF