Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Aug 07, 2024 6:17 pm

Hello,
I am using the package to convert HTML to docx and it opens well on Word Application but not on Words online or Google Doc
I attached a sample output file and a screenshot of the results,
Let me know if you can help
All the best

Dylou2795

Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:31 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I did a preliminary test using the latest Version (spir.doc for. NET Version:12.8.2) to convert my sample html to docx, and it works well on Words online. If you are not using the latest version, please update to the latest version and try again. If your issue still persists after testing, to help us investigate your issue accurately and quickly, please provide us with your original HTML file. You can upload here or send it to us via email( support@e-iceblue.com ). Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Amin
E-iceblue support team

Amin.Gan

Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:16 pm

Thanks I will try and let you know,
Another if you can help: is there a way to add a watermark in the HTML file so it will be added to the docx result?

Best

Dylou2795

Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:50 am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.Our product does not directly support generating watermarks in HTML files. Instead, you can refer to this article(https://www.e-iceblue.com/Tutorials/Spi ... -Word.html) to generate watermarks in the docx results document.If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,
Amin
E-iceblue support team

Amin.Gan

Return to Spire.Doc