Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:54 am

Hello,

I have an application which use Spire.doc.dll, since this morning when y deploy an update of this application (with the new version of Spire.doc.dll 12.7) i have an error message "Evaluation Warning, The document was created with Spire.Doc for .Net"

With the old application and the old spire.doc.dll (v9.4.12) no problems

In my application i set the licence key with:

Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey('XXX')

vincentjam

Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:34 am

If i add the loadlicence after, i have the same result

Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("xxxxxx");
Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

vincentjam

Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:08 pm

same result with

Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.ClearLicense();
Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.SetLicenseKey("xxxx");
Spire.Doc.License.LicenseProvider.LoadLicense();

vincentjam

Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:53 am

Hello,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please note that the Developer Small Business license you have purchased allows 1 developer and 1 deployment location (identified by a unique machine ID/MAC address) to use it. When the license is used on machines beyond this limit, it will not be effective, the output file will have the warning messages. We have checked that your license usage had exceeded this limit.

To remove the warnings on these machines, you need to upgrade to Developer OEM by paying the price difference.
https://www.e-iceblue.com/Buy/Spire.Office.html
If you have any questions, please contact our sales colleagues via email: sales@e-iceblue.com.

Sincerely,
William
E-iceblue support team

William.Zhang

Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:06 pm

We ended up having a similar problem. In the future, it would be very helpful if the message that was displayed somehow indicated that this was a problem with the number of licensed users rather than with the licence per se. Spending several hours looking for similar issues and debugging what I thought was a coding issue when it was really nothing more than a licensing issue is not a great developer experience.

ericcampbell

Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:31 am

Hello ericcampbell,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. If there is a red warning watermark on your generated document, you can start by checking the following two points first.
1. Please confirm whether the current version of the product being used was released before the ExpiredDate of your license file. If you are using a version released after the ExpiredDate, a warning watermark will appear and you will need to update your license.

2. Please manage the number of IDs used according to the information in your license file. For example:
<NumberOfPermittedDeveloper>1<NumberOfPermittedDeveloper>
<NumberOfPermittedSite>1<NumberOfPermittedSite>
In fact, we have provided an additional 2 IDs, meaning you can use 4 IDs. You need to contral this by yourself. If you need more IDs, you need to upgrade your license type. If you have any questions, you also can directly email to sales@e-iceblue.com.

Sincerely,
Amin
E-iceblue support team

Amin.Gan

Return to Spire.Doc