Spire.Doc is a professional Word .NET library specifically designed for developers to create, read, write, convert and print Word document files. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Doc for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:59 am

Hi Team ,

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.spire.pdf.PdfFileInfo.spr㈭⃟”(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprpgo.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprtkl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprtkl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprugy.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.packages.sprtcy.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.Document.<init>(Unknown Source).

I am getting above mentioned exception after adding spire.xls dependency .Please let me know what is wrong with this.Do we have to add license for spire.xls?

Thanks in advance

pr20080798

Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:35 am

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.
This issue is caused by the compatibility of Dependencies. To utilize two or more Spire products simultaneously, please remove the Spire relevant jars and import the Spire.Office package. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:29 am

Hi Team ,

Thank you for your response.

Please let me know that existing license support spire. office package or I have to get new license for spire. office ?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by pr20080798 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

pr20080798

Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:56 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Based on the email suffix associated with your company, I have investigated your purchase information. It appears that you purchased an "Spire.Office for Java Developer OEM Subscription" on May 13th, 2022. Although the subscription expired on May 13th, 2023, all versions of Spire.Office released before the expiration date remain accessible.

After search, I have determined that the latest available version of Office is 8.4.5. Therefore, you can continue using this version for your development needs.

If you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are here to help!

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:46 am

Hi Team,

1 .As your intructions ,I removed spire.doc and spire.xls packge and added spire.office 8.4.5 package.But I am getting same error

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.spire.pdf.PdfDocumentTemplate.spr⌭‱(Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;
at com.spire.office.packages.sprksfa.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprikca.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprikca.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprrwpa.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.office.packages.sprvrpa.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.spire.doc.Document.<init>(Unknown Source)

Document document = new Document(); //Error is pointing in this code
import com.spire.doc.Document; //imported statement.

2. By using spire.doc package ,We have developed multiple features in our project .Now If we replace spire.doc package with spire.office package , does it effect existing code ? .

Thanks in advance

pr20080798

Mon Sep 25, 2023 2:43 am

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.
We have conducted tests on our end and found no issues when using Spire.Office alone. We recommend that you create a simple project and import Spire.Office for testing purposes.

Regarding your second question, our Office package is compiled after the release of other components. The Office package 8.4.5 includes the following components:

Spire.Pdf 9.3.11 for Java
Spire.Xls 13.4.1 for Java
Spire.Presentation 8.4.1 for Java
Spire.Doc_11.4.2 for Java
Spire.Barcode 5.1.0 for Java

The transition from "doc" to "office" is generally seamless without any modifications required, unless multiple components are imported. In such cases, it may be necessary to provide fully qualified names for certain enumerations or class names, for example, com.spire.doc.FileFormat.PDF.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to assist you.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:29 pm

Hi Team ,

We are using spire.office 8.1 version. As you said latest version of office is 8.4.5 .Can you explain difference between these two version in terms of features.

Thanks in advance

pr20080798

Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:55 am

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry. We would like to inform you that our latest version of Office for Java is 8.9.7. Based on your purchase information, you are eligible to use the last available version, which is 8.4.5.

While reviewing versions 8.1 through 8.4.5, we focused on bug fixes and enhancements to various conversion functionalities. For more detailed information, please refer to our release notes at the following link: https://www.e-iceblue.com/news/spire-office-java.html

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
Triste
E-iceblue support team

Triste.Dai

Return to Spire.Doc