Spire.Presentation is a professional PowerPoint® compatible library that enables developers to create, read, write, modify, convert and Print PowerPoint documents. Get free and professional technical support for Spire.Presentation for .NET, Java, Android, C++, Python.

Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:25 am

Hi,

Firstly your library is brilliant, I have coded up an ASP.NET application that takes some powerpoint files and user string.Replace to replace some placeholder text in the ppt, then saves the resulting file to pdf.

This works very well, except that I am using two non-standard fonts in the ppt, this is fine on my dev environment but does not work on the production webhost as the nonstandard fonts are not loaded.

I have tried embedding the fonts in the ppt, but that does not help.

Can you please tell me if there is some way to make use of the embedded fonts in the ppt?

Cheers,

Andrew.

awilcockson

Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:17 am

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Please try this line ppt.EmbedTrueTypeFonts = true; .
If the issue still exists, please provide us with your ppt document and these two non-standard fonts which will help us do an investigation.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:56 am

Hi,

Did the issue still exist?
If so, please provide us with your ppt document and these two non-standard fonts. You also send them to amy.zhao@e-iceblue.com.
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Amy
E-iceblue support team

amy.zhao

Return to Spire.Presentation